MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT. Malacañang Palace releases a taped statement from President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. late May 13, 2026, hours after gunshots were heardMESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT. Malacañang Palace releases a taped statement from President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. late May 13, 2026, hours after gunshots were heard

Bato dela Rosa no longer inside Senate premises – source

2026/05/14 11:45
1분 읽기
이 콘텐츠에 대한 의견이나 우려 사항이 있으시면 [email protected]으로 연락주시기 바랍니다

MANILA, Philippines – Senator Ronald “Bato” dela Rosa has left the premises of the Senate, a source confirmed to Rappler on Thursday, May 14.

Dela Rosa had been under “protective custody” of the Senate while he and his lawyers moved to exhaust legal remedies amid an arrest warrant from the International Criminal Court (ICC).

His exit came hours after gunshots were fired inside the Senate premises in Pasay City.

Must Read

Marcos: Gov’t didn’t swarm Senate; no orders to arrest Dela Rosa

The Senate Office of the Sergeant-at-Arms fired a warning shot at armed men attempting to enter the building.

Senate Secretary Mark Llandro Mendoza said it came from perceived agents of the National Bureau of Investigation, but NBI chief Melvin Matibag denied sending personnel to the Senate to arrest Dela Rosa.

The Philippine National Police’s Southern Police District said on Thursday it had arrested a suspect, identified as a driver of the NBI. – Rappler.com

면책 조항: 본 사이트에 재게시된 글들은 공개 플랫폼에서 가져온 것으로 정보 제공 목적으로만 제공됩니다. 이는 반드시 MEXC의 견해를 반영하는 것은 아닙니다. 모든 권리는 원저자에게 있습니다. 제3자의 권리를 침해하는 콘텐츠가 있다고 판단될 경우, [email protected]으로 연락하여 삭제 요청을 해주시기 바랍니다. MEXC는 콘텐츠의 정확성, 완전성 또는 시의적절성에 대해 어떠한 보증도 하지 않으며, 제공된 정보에 기반하여 취해진 어떠한 조치에 대해서도 책임을 지지 않습니다. 본 콘텐츠는 금융, 법률 또는 기타 전문적인 조언을 구성하지 않으며, MEXC의 추천이나 보증으로 간주되어서는 안 됩니다.

No Chart Skills? Still Profit

No Chart Skills? Still ProfitNo Chart Skills? Still Profit

Copy top traders in 3s with auto trading!