The post FC Barcelona Confirms Camp Nou Return And Makes UCL final Request appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com. FC Barcelona confirmed that it will return to Camp Nou. AFP via Getty Images FC Barcelona confirmed that it will return to its Camp Nou stadium on November 7, which is when the first team will hold an open training session at 11:00 local time set to be witnessed by up to 23,000 fans. Tickets for the Friday morning session went on sale to members for 5 on Friday, and they will enjoy an exclusive 48-hour period of being able to reserve their seat in the stadium ahead of the general public having their turn for 10. Barca said that the session “will also serve as a technical and operational test to ensure the proper functioning of systems, access points, and various aspects of the facility, as part of the stadium’s gradual reopening process”. The event is important for the club, because it hints at a return to its spiritual home, which closed its doors for a renovation in spring 2023, for competitive matches. Barca hosts Athletic Club in the ground on November 22nd, which is also around the time of the Blaugrana’s 126th anniversary. President Joan Laporta had originally aimed for the Camp Nou to be ready a year previously, but delays with construction and receiving the necessary clearance or permits from Barcelona’s City Council put paid to a number of proposed dates. It now seems more likely that Barca will be able to host games in a stadium, which will hold 105,000 punters when completely finished, before 2025 has drawn to a close. But it has big plans years down the line. FC Barcelona wants to host the 2029 Champions League final As explained by Mundo Deportivo, citing anonymous sources, Barca has, through the Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) already applied to host the 2028/2029 Champions League final.… The post FC Barcelona Confirms Camp Nou Return And Makes UCL final Request appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com. FC Barcelona confirmed that it will return to Camp Nou. AFP via Getty Images FC Barcelona confirmed that it will return to its Camp Nou stadium on November 7, which is when the first team will hold an open training session at 11:00 local time set to be witnessed by up to 23,000 fans. Tickets for the Friday morning session went on sale to members for 5 on Friday, and they will enjoy an exclusive 48-hour period of being able to reserve their seat in the stadium ahead of the general public having their turn for 10. Barca said that the session “will also serve as a technical and operational test to ensure the proper functioning of systems, access points, and various aspects of the facility, as part of the stadium’s gradual reopening process”. The event is important for the club, because it hints at a return to its spiritual home, which closed its doors for a renovation in spring 2023, for competitive matches. Barca hosts Athletic Club in the ground on November 22nd, which is also around the time of the Blaugrana’s 126th anniversary. President Joan Laporta had originally aimed for the Camp Nou to be ready a year previously, but delays with construction and receiving the necessary clearance or permits from Barcelona’s City Council put paid to a number of proposed dates. It now seems more likely that Barca will be able to host games in a stadium, which will hold 105,000 punters when completely finished, before 2025 has drawn to a close. But it has big plans years down the line. FC Barcelona wants to host the 2029 Champions League final As explained by Mundo Deportivo, citing anonymous sources, Barca has, through the Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) already applied to host the 2028/2029 Champions League final.…

FC Barcelona Confirms Camp Nou Return And Makes UCL final Request

FC Barcelona confirmed that it will return to Camp Nou.

AFP via Getty Images

FC Barcelona confirmed that it will return to its Camp Nou stadium on November 7, which is when the first team will hold an open training session at 11:00 local time set to be witnessed by up to 23,000 fans.

Tickets for the Friday morning session went on sale to members for 5 on Friday, and they will enjoy an exclusive 48-hour period of being able to reserve their seat in the stadium ahead of the general public having their turn for 10.

Barca said that the session “will also serve as a technical and operational test to ensure the proper functioning of systems, access points, and various aspects of the facility, as part of the stadium’s gradual reopening process”.

The event is important for the club, because it hints at a return to its spiritual home, which closed its doors for a renovation in spring 2023, for competitive matches.

Barca hosts Athletic Club in the ground on November 22nd, which is also around the time of the Blaugrana’s 126th anniversary.

President Joan Laporta had originally aimed for the Camp Nou to be ready a year previously, but delays with construction and receiving the necessary clearance or permits from Barcelona’s City Council put paid to a number of proposed dates.

It now seems more likely that Barca will be able to host games in a stadium, which will hold 105,000 punters when completely finished, before 2025 has drawn to a close. But it has big plans years down the line.

FC Barcelona wants to host the 2029 Champions League final

As explained by Mundo Deportivo, citing anonymous sources, Barca has, through the Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) already applied to host the 2028/2029 Champions League final.

Fans of the sport’s most coveted club competition will remember that the stadium received one of its most dramatic finals in 1999, when Manchester United came up with a pair of last-gasp injury time goals to beat Bayern Munich 2-1.

Coincidentally, it will go up against a stadium where it topped the Red Devils in 2011, Wembley, for the rights to 2028 final.

Something that perhaps goes against FC Barcelona is the fact that Atletico Madrid will host the final in 2027, and UEFA might not see it appropriate to have two editions of the decider in the same country so close together.

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomsanderson/2025/10/31/fc-barcelona-confirms-camp-nou-return-and-makes-champions-league-request/

Market Opportunity
Camp Network Logo
Camp Network Price(CAMP)
$0.002944
$0.002944$0.002944
-3.15%
USD
Camp Network (CAMP) Live Price Chart
Disclaimer: The articles reposted on this site are sourced from public platforms and are provided for informational purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the views of MEXC. All rights remain with the original authors. If you believe any content infringes on third-party rights, please contact [email protected] for removal. MEXC makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the content and is not responsible for any actions taken based on the information provided. The content does not constitute financial, legal, or other professional advice, nor should it be considered a recommendation or endorsement by MEXC.

You May Also Like

Secret Service’s ‘odd’ new suit policy raises eyebrows

Secret Service’s ‘odd’ new suit policy raises eyebrows

New Secret Service agents assigned to protective details are set to receive a taxpayer-funded wardrobe upgrade, according to a new CNN exclusive report.The Secret
Share
Rawstory2026/02/21 08:04
The Shift to Fractional Leadership: Agility in the 2026 Executive Suite

The Shift to Fractional Leadership: Agility in the 2026 Executive Suite

The traditional model of a permanent, full-time executive suite is undergoing a radical transformation. As we move through 2026, the concept of “Fractional Leadership
Share
Techbullion2026/02/21 08:20
OFAC Designates Two Iranian Finance Facilitators For Crypto Shadow Banking

OFAC Designates Two Iranian Finance Facilitators For Crypto Shadow Banking

The Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctioned two Iranian financial facilitators for coordinating over $100 million worth of cryptocurrency in oil sales for the Iranian government, a September 16 press release shows. OFAC Sanctions Iranian Nationals According to the Tuesday press release, Iranian nationals Alireza Derakhshan and Arash Estaki Alivand “used a network of front companies in multiple foreign jurisdictions” to transfer the digital assets. OFAC alleges that Alivand and Derakhshan’s transfers also involved the sale of Iranian oil that benefited Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force (IRGC-QF) and the Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces Logistics (MODAFL). IRGC-QF and MODAFL then used the proceeds to support regional proxy terrorist organizations and strengthen their advanced weapons systems, including ballistic missiles. U.S. officials say the move targets shadow banking in the region, where illicit financial actors use overseas money laundering and digital assets to evade sanctions. “Iranian entities rely on shadow banking networks to evade sanctions and move millions through the international financial system,” said Under Secretary of the Treasury for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence John K. Hurley. “Under President Trump’s leadership, we will continue to disrupt these key financial streams that fund Iran’s weapons programs and malign activities in the Middle East and beyond,” he continued. Dozens Designated In Shadow Banking Scandal Both Alivand and Derakhshan have been designated “for having materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of the IRGC-QF.” In addition to Alivand and Derakhshan, OFAC has sanctioned more than a dozen Hong Kong and United Arab Emirates-based entities and individuals tied to the network. According to the press release, the sanctioned entities may face civil or criminal penalties imposed as a result
Share
CryptoNews2025/09/18 11:18